Dear Scrum Master,
This kind of methodology is not what we normally employ when we work, and we walked
away from the first retrospective feeling that we had been exposed to something quite
other than ourselves. We felt milked.
We became the equivalent of an Adobe splash screen: a group of faceless names who likely
sat through these same Agile sessions, where the managerial means digest the ends.
Once, we spoke as a single voice. You broke us into our constituent parts.
Once, we were parlant in theory. You made us talk like businessmen.
On a pragmatic level, it was an extremely efficient meeting.
Am Nuden Da
- Ends -
As with each exhibition at CHELSEA space, a new illustrated publication will accompany the show.
For further information, images or to discuss interviews please contact: Karen Di Franco or Cherie Silver at CHELSEA space via email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 020 7514 6983
Notes to Editors
• Images and further information are available upon request
• About: CHELSEA space is a public exhibiting space, sited on the Millbank campus of Chelsea College of Arts, where invited art and design professionals are encouraged to work on experimental curatorial projects. See: www.chelseaspace.org
• In copy please refer to CHELSEA space and not ‘The Chelsea space.’
• Gallery opening times: Wednesday-Friday 11am-5pm and by appointment.
• Private view: Tuesday 25 April 2017, 6-8.30pm
• Admission: FREE
• Chelsea College of Arts is one of the world’s leading art and design institutions.
• Located at Millbank, next door to Tate Britain, Chelsea specialises in Fine Art, Graphic Design and Interior and Textiles Design. Since its origins in the 19th century, the College has produced many of the greatest names in the arts, including: Quentin Blake (illustrator and author) Ralph Fiennes (film and stage actor), Anish Kapoor (sculptor), Steve McQueen, (artist), Chris Ofili (artist), Alan Rickman (film and stage actor), Alexei Sayle (comedian) and Gavin Turk (sculptor).
Operating at the heart of the world’s creative capital, University of the Arts London is a vibrant international centre for innovative teaching and research in arts, design, fashion, communication and the performing arts. The University is made up of six Colleges: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins College of Arts and Design, Chelsea College of Arts, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion and Wimbledon College of Art. Renowned names in the cultural and creative sectors produced by the University include 12 Turner prize winners and over half of all nominees, 10 out of 17 fashion designers named British Designer of the Year, more than half of the designers showcased in London Fashion Week and 12 out of 30 winners of the Jerwood Photography Award.